What are the duties of a Logo Designer?
Logo Designer Duties and Responsibilities
The major tasks and responsibilities as a logo designer are as follows:
- Creating layouts by implementing the appropriate design principles.
- Working from rough instructions to prepare layouts including online promotions, digital signage and online demos etc.
- Designing logos and collateral materials as per the specifications of the clients.
- Coordinating with the design director in all phases of project development.
- Creating and modifying Illustrator vector graphics.
- Providing creative and functional design solutions to clients.
- Managing the multiple branding and identity projects.
- Sketching logo and word mark ideas in coordination with the fellow designers.
- Creating posters or mailers for internal use.